Friday, July 27, 2012

Lust Have it .. July Box

My Lust Have It box arrived yesterday and it was an interesting box as some of the brands that were in it, I'd never heard of before, but that's the beauty of the box, it makes you try new things. It was definitely a bright one this month, a lovely orange colour.

July's Lust Have It bag (my photo)

And here is the explanation card of this months products:

Lust Have It Explanation card (my photo)

And here is the review of this month's products:

Baby Foot - Full Size Pack/$29.95

1. Baby Foot: Described by Lust Have It as 'designed to remove the dead skin cells which are unsightly and can contribute to problems associated with the sole of the foot. Baby Foot Provides you with the product to care and maintain your feet at home'. I probably won't use this as I find that the good old pumice stone or foot exfoliator stick works really well on the cracked areas of your heels. Plus seeing as I wear sneakers most of the time at work my feet don't tend to dry out much. 

Matrix Deep Smoothing Shampoo - 500mls/$29.00

2. Matrix Deep Smoothing Shampoo: Described by Lust Have It as 'paraben free shampoo cleanses as it smooths frizzy, unruly hair, leaving it soft and shiny and manageable'. Perfect size for a week away, smells nice and clean. 

Matrix Deep Smoothing Conditioner - 250mls/$29.00

3. Matrix Deep Smoothing Conditioner:  Described by Lust Have It as 'weightless, paraben free formula instantly softens, nourishes and tames'. Another good size for a week away. I'll give it a try when I head up to Kingscliff for a wedding next month. Smells nice too. 

Mireness Velvet Lip Moisture Shine - 4.5g/$39.95 (my photo)

Pretty pinky red on the gloss stick (my photo)

Trying it out on my hand - I think it might look alright (my photo)

4. Mirenesse Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine: Described by Lust Have It as a 'all in one, self-renewing glossy colour, micro collagen instant lip plumper, and long term lip treatment. Extremely long wearing, plus anti feathering high intensity colour. Giving you really full, plump sexy lips all day long'. I quite like Mirenesse products, I've got an eye shadow and a mascara and an eye liner from them, so I was happy when I found it in the pack. It's a beautiful pinky red colour. Looks very pretty, has a nice scent to it and I can't wait to trial it when I meet FH at the airport.

Avene Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover - 125mls/$22.95

5. Avene Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover: Described by Lust Have It as a 'gel formulation for effective eye make up removal, whilst leaving no residue. Will not irritate or sting the eyes. Suitable for contact lens wears and allergy sufferers'. Well I meet the criteria of contact lens wearers and allergy sufferers, and I often do find that when I remove my eye make up my eyes feel quite heavy and yuck after a night out. So it might be a good time to try something different. It has a rose petal scent to it, and feels quite moisturising on the skin. The only thing that might be annoying is the scent as it could be quite strong when used in large amounts. 

Avene Ystheal+ Cream Anti Ageing - Outside packaging - 30mls/$49.95 (my photo)
And the actual tube with its light brown coloured cream (my photo)

6. Avene Ystheal+ Cream Anti Ageing: Described by Lust Have It as an 'anti ageing night moisturiser which helps prevent the first signs of photo-ageing. Improves- and refines the complexion. Skin appears fuller and firmer, helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles'. Definitely going to try this one as I've been using my moisturiser night and day and have been thinking about getting a night cream but haven't got around to finding one yet. This one has a very weak scent which is pleasant to the nose, very moisturising in nature and I'm definitely going to be using it when I go to bed tonight as part of my beauty routine. It retails at $49. 95 for 30mls, so hopefully it can improve my face for me as I have been finding my skin to be quite dry in the morning despite moisturising it a lot before going to bed at night.

So that's my Lust Have It box for this month. I'll use most of the products so that makes it worthwhile, still not an impressive box, but it verges on good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment