Well today is the 21st of April and it's officially 6 mths to go to our wedding today. My wedding count down has advised me that its 182 days to go. Rather excited cause tomorrow it will be less than six months to go.. Haha crazy aye...
The only big things left to do consist of and more but can't remember at the moment:
- Buying the rings
- Waiting for the wedding dress to be made - should be may/ june
- Waiting for the bridesmaids dresses to be made - should be may/ june as well
- The groom and groomsmen's attire - will be done when FH comes home
- Writing the vows
- Sorting out the music for the reception
- Sorting out the music for the ceremony
- Meeting with the new MC and deciding what we want to do
- Meeting and talking with all the suppliers closer to the time
- Finding bridal accessories and lingerie
- Table plans - yuck!
- Toning the tuck shop lady arms - very important!
- And may more little things
Just lots of little DIY things for me to do which include and more:
- Painting and decorating the wishing well
- Place cards and menus
- Decorating water bottles with our monogrammed label
- Making the table names
- Bathroom baskets
- Guest seating plan
- Guest book
- And many more little things but I don't want to bore you with the details...
So I think we are pretty on track which is great. I think I've pretty much found my wedding ring. Showed it to my Grandma when I was back in New Zealand and she liked it. So you can expect more posts on the progress of the planning and the count down of the wedding. I'm getting rather excited today and not stressed at all which is great as I know that I've got everything under control at the moment. We are receiving RSVPs back every now and then each week which is good. Being entered into my spreadsheet so we can keep track of the numbers, dietary requirements, favourite songs and whether they will be attending the BBQ the day after.
So how are you all going with your wedding plans... and how many months to go ...