Thursday, May 31, 2012

My 30th Follower .. thank you all!

I just noticed last night that my Google Follower count had reached 30 and I was rather impressed! I really didn't think anyone would really take the time to read my blog. I made this blog on New Years Day this year as a record of my wedding planning as I really wanted to have it recorded so I could look back and read it later on when its all over. And I can't believe that I have thirty people following, or reading intermittently, or have forgotten about it all together, haha.

Thirty photo - Credit to Brtsergio


So I just wanted to do a post to say thank you very much for following my wedding planning and general life blog, I really enjoy your comments on my projects and decisions that I make. And I hope that I can inspire you to make some of you own DIY projects for your own weddings as they are a lot of fun to do if you've got the time to do them. Or provide you with links to find things that have made my life so much easier like fantastic wedding suppliers. Or have given me a big discount on something that I would of spent heaps of money on in other places like when I found my hair comb.

Look forward to reading all your blogs


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha thanks, I really enjoyed reading your blog the other night and are adding it to my regular reading blog list. :)

      Delete