Friday, June 08, 2012

Wedding Water Bottles .. totally the wrong colour!!!!!!!!!!

I came home from work today and my water bottle labels were waiting in the mailbox for me. Me being all excited that they had finally arrived and that I could finish re labelling the water bottles this long weekend, ran up the stairs to the apartment and ripped them open when I got inside.  And..... 

I was severely disappointed. You all know how I was told that there would be a small colour change. Well this was a massive colour change. The main colour has gone from a browny black to a dark forest green black which looks so obvious when you put the two of them together which I have done in the below photos.




These photos don't really do it justice as the dark green appears black in the photo but in real life there is a major difference and I'm so not happy. I've sent the company an email, saying that what I received wasn't good enough and I apologised that if they think I'm having a bridezilla moment or over reacting, not intending to be having one, but for the money that I've paid ...  I want my water bottles to be black and grey. Not dark green and grey.  So I wait in anticipation for their reply which probably won't happen till next week as it is now the weekend. Ahhhh it just makes me so angry ... coming home to what I thought would be some fantastic labels after a shite day at work and now all I want to do is cry ... how sad is that. And it makes me wish FH was here, so I could just get enveloped in his cuddle and he'd fix everything - have to wait a few more months for that though. Oh dear....

6 comments:

  1. Gosh they are delusional if they think that is a slight colour change! I would be just as disappointed as you. And it really isn't being bridezilla, that just isn't reasonable at all! You order something and you expect what you ask for, not something entirely different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stress, at least there is time for them to be replaced :-) I'm sure they will take care of it all xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, easy said, they reluctantly agreed and gave me half of what i paid for them, not including the postage fee. So that was a slight win. I've gone with another company so am waiting for them to turn up :)

      Delete
  3. I hate that every time as a bride to be you demand good customer service or you get upset about something you have to try and dodge the "bridezilla" tag.... it is a stereotype that haunts us and I swear makes some of us not want to complain. I hope they fix it hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sucks about the stereotype but I think it depends on how you go about the getting upset as well. I've been watching that four weddings and don't tell the bride on foxtel, and holy cow, i've got nothing on them which is good haha.

      Delete