I received my June Lust Have it box and must admit I was rather impressed with it this month. I worked out that I would probably use just about everything in it, minus one of the perfume samples. It came in a lovely purple bag this month which was very nice.
|Purple June Lust Have It bag (my photo)|
And this is the Top Lust Have Its for June as shown on the card below:
|The List (my photo)|
And to start the review of the samples:
|LonVitalite - 24K Active Golden Yulan Oil Facial Mask - 5 pack/$59.00|
|Back of the sample packaging (my photo)|
1. Lon Vitalite - 24K Active Golden Yulan Oil Facial Mask: I'd always wanted to try the 24K gold facials that you see advertised on the Living Social Deals website, but never got around to using them. So when I found this on in the bag, I was rather happy. Lust Have It describes it as "this luxurious beautician's product contains pure whitening essence milk and ultra fine gold foil to even out pigment and repair sun damage and promote micro circulation to rejuvenate mind, body, soul and skin! You will feel this product work." So I'm rather intrigued by this one and will try it out when I've got a day off so if my skin has a reaction, I won't have to go to work with it, haha. And I'll review it when I do as well.
|LonVitalite - 24K Active Gold Full Eye Mask - 5 pack/$45.00 (my photo)|
|Back of the pack (my photo)|
2. LonVitalite - 24K Active Gold Full Eye Mask: Made from the same company as above and Lust Have It describe it as "boosts circulation around the eyes removing dark circles, reducing any swelling and tiredness. Highly nourishing and hydrating contains Vit B3, mulberry extract and grape leaf essence. You will feel this product work." I say, bring this one on, as i have a tendency to dark circles and swelling under my eyes due to sinus which I suffer greatly from and lack of sleep due to being a shift worker.
|Batiste - Blush Dry Shampoo - 150ml/$9.95 (my photo)|
3. Batiste - Blush Dry Shampoo: This sample according to Lust Have It: "was the winner of Beauty Heavens 2011 Glosscars and 7 UK Beauty awards including InStyle's 100 Best Beauty Buys. Essential for every busy woman's handbag and desk drawer. With notes of red hibiscus, orange, freesia, peony and lily, absorbs and removes impurities to leave hair soft, fresh and revitalised"
This little spray can is amazing. I've heard of dry shampoo but have never actually used it. I trialled it for three days and it worked perfectly. I washed my hair on the Monday and it was good until Wednesday when it started to get greasy. I sprayed the shampoo into my roots as it instructed and wollah, no grease. I woke up Thursday morning, slightly greasy and thought shall I do it again, okey dokey. And no grease again. It looked like it was the second day of washing my hair. Woke up friday morning and was like shall I risk it, hell yes! Still looked like the second day of washing my hair. So I shall give this one a massive thumbs up. I was hanging out for a hair wash though friday night, but did it Saturday morning and my hair came up perfectly. No problems with a good old normal shampoo to get the residue out. The only thing I didn't like about it was the floral smell. Not really my thing, but after spraying my nicely scented hairspray into it, I couldn't smell the dry shampoo and was able to continue my daily living with out being driven mad by the shampoo scent.
Just perfect for those days when you can't be bothered, don't have the time, or wake up too late to wash your hair. Will definitely be looking into a dry shampoo that doesn't smell to florally but this one is good for the time being.
|Bloom - Shade & Line 3 in 1 - Full size $19.95|
4. Bloom - Shade & Line 3 in 1: This came in its full size and the colour was New York which was a very nice black/grey shade. Lust Have It describe it as "this shade and line 3 in 1 eye liner features a crayon pencil eye shadow wand and smudge tool. Great for creating precise lines along the lashes or a smokey eye effect." I'm all for the smokey eye effect and are attempting to perfect it in my own way.
|The Bloom pencil (my photo)|
|The smudge wand tool end (my photo)|
|The pencil end with the nice black/grey colour (my photo)|
So I will definitely be adding this one to my growing stash of eye liner pencils to use. Currently loving one that I got off the Mirenesse site, which was a freebie from one of the sites that you had to join face book with. Glad I did, because some of their products are great. And they do freebies quite often and all you have to pay for is the shipping, receiving it usually in a few days after purchasing it.
|Marc Jacobs - Lola - $120/50mls (my photo)|
5. Marc Jacobs - Lola: Described by Lust Have It as "a modern free spirit with an irresistible attitude. A warm floral bouquet with a signature note of fuchsia peony and fruity to notes of pink peppercorn, pear d'anjou and red grapefruit". This one was quite nice, and I have trouble finding perfumes as I'm a real sweetie when it comes to them. It has to be sweet and nice otherwise I won't go near it. My current favourite - yes I will admit it. Is Fantasy by Brittany Spears. It's lovely on the nose and very affordable.
|The inside of the sample packet (my photo)|
Anyway back to Lola - yes I have worn it since I tried the sample on. The sample now lives in a pocket in my car so I can put some on if I forget to put my favourite one on. So it gets the thumbs up!
And the lucky last sample was:
|Chloe - L'Eau de Chloe - $80/30mls (my photo)|
|The inside of the Chloe sample (my photo)|
6. Chloe - L'Eau de Chloe: This was described as 'this season's fresh delicate, feminine fragrance using a floral mix of rose petals blended with natural rose water". Ummm I think this might of been incorrectly labelled as when I put it on my wrist. It absolutely stunk! Definitely not a perfume for me and I was running to the bathroom to rinse it off my wrist.