Monday, June 18, 2012

Wedding flowers ...Florist check in!

I received a phone call last week from Rochelle who is doing our flowers for the wedding as I'd sent her an email asking if I could pay more off on the flowers, as we'd already paid the initial deposit and I was wanting to clear up the remaining amount so it reduces the things we have to pay in the last couple of months leading up to the wedding.

Image credit to Pink Frosting


She called me back and we talked about the bouquets and buttonholes that I had picked out. I so can't wait to see them, they are sounding fantastic. At the moment, the bouquets are red roses, edged with cameila leaves and bound in black satin ribbon with crystal pins holding the ribbon together. 

My bouquet to be .. but imagine it in red - Photo courtesy/provided by weddingflowers.com

The boys buttonhole .. love it - Photo courtesy/provided by weddingflowers.com

And the boys buttonholes are two or three miniature red roses with cameilia leaves and bound in black satin ribbon. I just love the idea of them. The photo above is of the buttonhole that she is making up for the boys. Its just so pretty. Love it to pieces and it makes me happy every time I look at it.

Am I crazy or do flowers make you happy just as much as they make me happy?

8 comments:

  1. Aww how pretty!

    I think flowers just make people happy. It's funny how you can change the feel of a room with the simple addition of a pretty bouquet of fresh flowers. Not to mention the lovely smell!

    Can't wait to see your flowers with the outfits/dress for the wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can't wait either. White and red and black and red. Gonna rock! :)

      Delete
  2. Flowers make everyone happy!!

    Can I ask who you are using? I am starting to collect quotes now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah they do make everyone smile. I'm using Rochelle from weddingflowers1.com. Rochelle has brought the business from her partner and is giving it an overhaul, their website is currently down as she is building a new one but you can send her an email on enquiries@weddingflowers1.com. My flowers are just costing over five hundy for four bouquets and four buttonholes.

      Delete
    2. wow that's really good! Thanks hun, i'll get in contact xx

      Delete
    3. Sweet. I hope you get a good quote too :)

      Delete
  3. Your bouquet sounds amazing, I adore red roses :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete