Here are the rules...
- You must post the rules
- Post eleven fun facts about yourself in the blog post
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you tagged
- Tag eleven new people and link them on your post
- Let them know you've tagged them.
I don't know eleven people on here yet so I'll just tag the people that I think haven't been tagged yet...
People who i'm tagging:
Eleven fun facts about myself
1. My accent: Nothing really special but everyone seems to love it who I meet. I'm a kiwi girl from all over New Zealand with parents who moved quite a bit, so it's bit mixed up. I get constantly teased in a good way because of it and find that I have to monitor people's faces when I ask them questions sometimes especially foreign patient's at work because of the i's and e's as they are the letters that people seem to struggle with.
2. I like to dance to retro music: I am absolutely addicted to the 80's and early 90's music... love love it. Especially when i'm on a night out and have had a couple of drinks... it's very easy to get me on the dance floor. My friends banned me from going to the Retro - at the Bristol Arms Hotel in Sydney as we always ended up there on a night out. So much fun... I've even possibly suggested it for my hen's night.. hahaha
4. I love my cat: Bella, a tortishell crossed siamese/burmese thing pain in the butt pussy cat was an impulse purchase one day. FH said that we may get a cat and I decided that we should go and have a look for one. The pet barn down the road didn't have any and the cats and dogs shelter was closed - it being a sunday. So I figured that we go for a drive across to Bondi Junction and there was a pets paradise there. Bella was on loan from the Sydney Cats and Kittens home and I fell in love with her. She was so quiet and little when we got her (she had the cat flu). So when she got better she turned into a little monster and decided that she was jealous of me, she loves FH. But she and I are friends now and I wouldn't trade her for the world. She's my fur baby!
|Credit to Zazzle.com|
6. I'm getting married: As most of you already know and that is what my blog is mainly about. I didn't think it would ever happen and then FH came along, swept me off my feet, changed my life for the better. The event happens end of October this year, almost said next year, haha have to keep correcting myself on that one, ever since this year started.
7. I have a cute little car: I have Sparky, my very cute silver Holden Barina hatchback which I brought a year or so ago. One of the conditions of moving in with FH was that I was able to drive from Coogee to Caringbah and not hit anyone or anything or freak out on the highway before I could move in with him. This was cause I'm on my red p's.. Yes I'm 31 and still on my red p's. I haven't needed to have a car because of how fantastic the public transport is in sydney. The only problem now is that I live 45mins from work and needed something to get me there super quick. So Sparky is my best mate!
8. I have a balcony garden: We don't have much space on our balcony so we've got five pots full of chives, basil, coriander, oregano, parsley, a red rose bush, a chilli bush, and a dwarf lemon citrus tree. Also a bonsai fig tree that is about 8 yrs old. We've just worked out that if we put wood chips around the plants to mulch them, not only do they look great but the plants seem to like it so much better. I am thinking of putting a rail in our kitchen and hanging herbs in jars from it as well. Just trying to work out where to source the equipment from.
|Credit to Clker.com|
10. I love my job: Most of the time anyways. I'm a emergency nurse working in a busy department and I love helping people. It makes me so happy when people say thank you very much for making them better or just seeing a smile on someone's face when they realise that you do actually care for them.
11. I love DIY crafty things: So addicted to this and you'll see that from my blog as I'll be posting my crafts that I make for the wedding. So much fun!!
So that's 11 fun interesting facts from me.
Answers to questions that Je'mappelle Sophia set for the tagging task are:
My questions for you!!!
1. Are you a winter or summer person?
2. Who is your Favourite person that you would most like to have at a dinner party?
3. What is you Favourite childhood memory?
4. 24hour or normal clock?
5. Favourite time of the day?
6. Stomach, back or side sleeper?
7. What is the food that brings back the most memories to you when you eat it?
8. Would you prefer to cycle somewhere or walk and smell the flowers?
9. Are you an indoor or outdoor person when it rains?
10. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
11. What is your favourite wine that you've ever tasted.
Sorry this has turned into a massive post! But that's me.. :)